Inforum collections are located in the 4th floor open stacks area, and may be borrowed by anyone with a valid University of Toronto TCard, or an Inforum borrowing card. For collections-related inquiries, contact Elisa Sze, Collections Coordinator.
iSchool faculty, staff and students may:
- Find Inforum books, journals, and other items in the University of Toronto Library (UTL) catalogue
- Browse our New Titles List to discover newly-received Inforum books, journals, and other material
- Download bibliographies from our current and past themed displays
- Recommend new titles to add to the Inforum collections
- Read about our collection history and current status in a recent report (Sze, 2013)
- Request items from our Special Collections
We purchase and subscribe to works in electronic and print formats in these areas, according to our Collection Development Policy.
- Archives & records management
- Critical information studies
- Cultural heritage preservation
- Digital preservation
- Information systems & design
- Knowledge management
- Library & information science
- Museum studies
- Publishing & book history
- Privacy & surveillance
- Research methods & design
While gifts-in-kind (that is, donations of books and journals) are often appreciated, only gifts with a fair market value of at least $500 will be forwarded to the University of Toronto's Department of University Advancement for a tax receipt to be issued. Note: We are not accepting gifts-in-kind from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018, as the Collections Coordinator will be on research leave.