|Ricoh SP6430||4th floor||B&W||Y||Y|
|B&W Printer||Ricoh MP6002||4th floor||B&W||N|
|Colour Printer||Ricoh SP C831||4th floor||Col||N|
|Public workstation printer||Ricoh MP6002||4th floor||B&W||N|
|R224BW (Room 224 Printer)||HP LaserJet P2015||Lab 224/225||B&W||Y||N|
iSchool print QUEUES to choose
IS-BW for the Inforum black & white printer | IS-Colour for the colour printer.
Send print jobs to the selected printer from anywhere on campus, then release it from the Inforum print release station the same way as sending a job from an Inforum workstation.
- B&W copying for masters' students via T-card is 15 cents per page
- Cash to T-card machines: Robarts Library, 1st & 3rd floors
- No colour copying is available
- PhD students, faculty, and staff: Please use the Room 607 photocopier
- Faculty and staff: Main office photocopier is also available
- Photocopier acts as a B&W or colour scanner
- Scanned documents can be emailed or saved on USB flash drives, which are available for borrowing at the Information Desk
- Payment is handled through T-cards -- add money to T-cards at Robarts Library machines on the 1st & 3rd floors.
- B&W printing & copying: 15 cents/page | Colour printing: $1.00/page | Scanning is free
- No colour copying available