Over the course of this workshops, students will learn how to:
- Recognize the different html elements describing the VR scene (<a-scene>, <a-entity>, <a-assets>, <a-camera>)
- Implement properties on VR entities to give them desired characteristics (position, appearance, motion, interactivity)
- Organize a 3d scene using a tree-structure.
- Use a 360 photo as a background image for a 3d vr scene
- Import 3d model files into their scene.
- Use the Glitch.com website to create, share, collaborate and deploy a new interactive app in just a few clicks.
Should you fail to withdraw 48+ hours in advance, thereby preventing your colleagues on the waitlist from filling in your spot, your library account will be charged $10 per missed workshop. Please note, it is your responsibility to sign next to your name on the attendance sheet for each workshop session. A blank signature spot will result in a penalty charge.
Mike Spears, MADLab Manager